As the Tech Team Lead, you have a rare opportunity to create, design and lead tech team of your own choosing. You have full autonomy in managing your own team members and to deliver software that will be used to transform and grow many notable corporations. The solution you help created will be used by millions of people.
You work directly with the senior management and CEOs of Omelet. Tech Team Lead will be part of a professional and agile development team, building and working on software solution. The Tech Team Lead will provide technical and team leadership through coaching and mentorship.
• Team purview
• Self purview
· Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Computer Science or a related
· Minimum requirements 5+ years’ experience as a Software Developer
· Prior experience in a technical leadership position is a plus
· Prior experience in a business side is a plus
· Knowledgeable with many coding languages both front-end and back-end
· Experience with agile development methodologies e.g. Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
· Experience with enterprise level solution, serving large corporates is a plus
· Experience with Jira, Confluence, Github, Bitbucket
· Experience in configure and deploy Linux server on Cloud services such as AWS, Azure
· Experience and knowledge in database management on tools such as postgreSQL, MySQL, MS SQL, MongoDB, and firebase
· Knowledge in automate test is a plus
· Experience with refactor code, debugging, performance profiling and optimization.
· Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment
· Strong communication skills with both internal team members and external business stakeholders. Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
Working: Flexible 5 day working week (Every Monday & Friday WFH)
Work Location:1706/26 Box3, 3rd flr, Rama XI Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok.