As a member of Project Owner team, you work collaboratively with technology, design, and QA teams to implement and execute tech solutions that serve consumers needs while reach clients’ business goals. You study clients’ system, business requirements, and perform full cycle of project management and software development activities for solutions implementation and ensure that the project meet the requirements, timeline and budget successfully.
· Work with System Analyst/Business Analyst to analyse client’s technology architecture to understand and find gap, if any, that will be a hurdle to project execution.
· Work with UX/UI designer to design user flow and UI that is easy to navigate.
· Work with developers to ensure all information required to develop the system is in placee.g. API document, system architecture, system data flow
· Work with QA team and coordinate a successful System Integration Test (SIT) and User Acceptance Test (UAT)
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science/engineering, MIS or related fields and/or 5+ years of experience in system development and project management; particularly managing various projects at a point in time
· Exceptional interpersonal skills in client management, conflict resolution, and negotiation, together with good presentation / communication skills
· Knowledge of Agile, LEAN or Six Sigma is an advantage.
· Proficient in Tech project management tools such as Jira, Confluence is an advantage
· Background in coding, database management is an advantage
· Experience in LINE Official Account projects is an advantage
· Have problem solving skills, systematic thinking with strong sense of business and analyticalskills
· Always be open-minded, competitive, learn fast and eager to learn new things, and meet deadline
· Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
3 other openings