Thai or Foreigner who's living in BKK, Thailand only
Available start working : October 2019
Salary: Negotiable based on experience & level ie staff, lead, manager etc.
As a QA/Test Engineer, you will be responsible for making sure that our projects, products and platforms perform as intended and expected. You will work with development and QA to define manual testing. The successful candidate will thrive in an agile environment, embrace DevOps culture and practices.
● A degree in computer/technology related discipline
● Have at least 2 year experience in software testing or software development
● Involved in testing of at least 1 full release cycle of mobile and web project
● UnderstandAgile Development Lifecycle
● Familiarwith SaaS web platform especially Heroku / Ruby on Rails
● Exposuresto Linux/Unix environment
● Able to useGit and familiar with git-flow
● Basicknowledge of LAN/WAN networking technologies
● Stronganalytical skills, result-oriented, resourceful, proactive, able to work under minimalsupervision and a team player
We're reserved to quickly response to candidates applying by resume expected salary, and available to start working, email email@example.com
3 other openings