Thai or Foreigner who's living in BKK, Thailand only
Available start working : Immediately
Salary: Negotiable based on experience & level ie staff, lead, manager etc.
As a QA/Test Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for making sure that our projects, products and platforms perform as intended and expected. You will work with development and QA to define manual testing. The successful candidate will thrive in an agile environment, embrace DevOps culture and practices.
● A degree in technology related discipline
● Have at least 2 year experience in Robot Framework, Selenium, Appium, software testing or software development
● Involved in testing of at least 1 full release cycle of mobile and web project
● Understand Agile Development Lifecycle
● Familiar with web and mobile platform
● Exposures to Linux/Unix environment
● Be able to use API tools such as POSTMAN
● Basic knowledge of LAN networking technologies
● Strong analytical skills, result-oriented, resourceful, proactive, able to work under minimal supervision and a team player
We're reserved to quickly response to candidates applying by resume expected salary, and available to start working, email email@example.com.
3 other openings