OKKAMI กำลังมองหา React Native Developer มาร่วมพัฒนา IoT Smart Hotel app
The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of our mobile app development efforts, initially focused on react native framework. Developer will be involved in cross platform development. Needs to have working knowledge of requirements definition and functional design to project planning, technical design and implementation. Candidates should have strong interpersonal skills, and be able to make decisions quickly in consultation with team members and subject matter experts
- At least 2 years of experience in software development
- Must have either iOS & XCode development or Android JAVA experience
- Strong object-oriented programming skills
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with creating UI both with or without storyboards including experience with mobile & tablet responsive design
- Rock solid at working with third-party SDK, libraries, APIs and dependencies
- Experience with existing mobile app refactoring and upgrading
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Github
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
- Experience in mobile app deployment and lifecycle through CI/CD tools
- Build pixel-perfect, smooth UIs app across both mobile platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission -critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Migrate existing React Native app to the latest version
● Health & Dental insurance
● Company Performance Based Bonus
● Due to COVID-19, working from home 2-3 days a week
● 5-day work week, paid time off, 1000 bahts monthly commute allowance
Work Location: Sukhumvit Soi 11 @BTS Nana station Visit http://www.okkami.com/ for more details.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
35 Sukhumvit Soi 11, 4th Floor(Aloft Bangkok Hotel / Office Complex)Klongtoey-Nua, Wattana,Bangkok 10110 Thailand**BTS Nana station