We are looking for the microservice based platform technical lead who is responsible for creating the most reliable system which provides the best performance and scalability to support the business. The technical lead who will motivate team members to achieve the team goal while maintaining the spirit of the development team.
Must Have Skills:
• Golang or Java Spring Boot, REST, JSON, Micro Services, 12 Factor Apps, Apache.
• Strong understanding of microservice architecture
• Ability to design, develop and implement scalable, elastic microservice based platforms
• Demonstrated knowledge of event driven system with message queue
• Demonstrated knowledge of OAuth token-based authentication protocol
• Demonstrated knowledge of PCI and Security Coding Standards.
2+ yrs at least in Technical Lead role
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Overall 6+ years of development experience with minimum 3+ years of Microservices experience
• Works with Product Manager, Technical Architect to create the UI High level and Detailed Design for the applications
• Coach and guide team members on how to implement the system with the best practices.
• Performs hands on coding using golang & unit testing
• Interact with tech director to understand technology direction/changes, standards and best practices
• Resolve technical issues for designers and developers during project lifecycle
• Excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills on golang technologies
• Experience working with coordination of multiple teams
• Designs, develops, and implements a platform to support business requirements. Follows approved life cycle methodologies and performs program coding and testing.
• Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks.
• Contribute to the Design and develop high quality software for large scale Batch/Microservice Applications
• Perform unit and system testing of application code as well as execution of implementation activities.
• Analyze business requirements, and create technical designs that are in accordance with the company's architecture standards.
• Ensures that expected application performance levels are achieved. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, maintains, and modifies computer programs of high complexity, significance, and risk
• Performs and/or leads design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of solution. Develops basic and detailed program specifications.
• May require a bachelor degree in Computer science and at least 6 years of experience in the field.
• Proficiency in the following general areas: golang, Java Spring Framework, Jenkins, Kafka, Redis, MongoDB and Github.
• Core development experience in large scale enterprise golang applications.
• Experience in SQL (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server)
• Demonstrates strong understanding of the business needs driving the projects.
2 other openings