We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
• Building reusable code and libraries for future use
• Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
• Implementation of security and data protection
• Design and implementation of data storage solutions
• Building microservice based components and APIs.
Skills And Qualifications:
• Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
• Data migration, transformation, and scripting
• Setup and administration of backups
• Outputting data in different formats
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language such as golang (prefer) or java.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Understanding the message queue platform such as Apache Kafka or RabbitMQ
• Understanding the NOSQL and in-memory databases.
3 other openings