International company looking to hire a Technical Project Manager with Agile & Scrum specialization!
As our project manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organization and timeline. Responsibilities include developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation and delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis. You should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks. You also need to be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude.
We use Agile methodologies and organize our work using Jira, deploy using Jenkins and do continuous deployments with CI and automated unit testing. We love all things AWS and we monitor our server stack with Monit, NewRelic, Graphana and lots of other cutting edge tools!
Join our young, friendly and internationally lead company at our offices in Silom to build some amazing products with modern technologies such as Rails, PHP, Python, NodeJS, React, HTML and SASS!
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development, web/mobile technologies and UX design
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office or Google Office
- Knowledge of Jira software is a plus
- Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. Basecamp or Trello)
With a relaxing office atmosphere we believe in a work hard and play hard ethos with challenges to your skill set each day.
- Highly competitive salaries, end of year bonus
- Health + Life insurance (AIA)
- We give you time to learn new technologies and we’ll keep pushing your abilities
- Flexible hours, no need to start work before 10am
- 5 days and 8 hours work day
- No overtime, no weekend work
- Friendly Environment
- Opportunity to learn from peers
- End of the month entertainment
- Relaxed office with no stress
- Modern work practices, office environment with freedom to be creative
- 2 minute walk from Sala Daeng BTS, with lots of food options!
How to Apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org