- Collect research and define functional requirements for multiple project types
- Conduct a range of end to end UX methods such as user research, information architecture, wireframes, prototypes and testing
- Collaborate with developers to verify feasibility of design decisions.
- Attend and run workshops and feedback sessions internally and with clients
- Follow and help improve internal design processes and methods
- Help mentor team members and take part in peer review
- Experience in debugging software and integration platforms.
- Good or perfect knowledge of spoken and written English and strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to code custom software tools
- Good knowledge of 2d and 3D animation software or computer science, computer programming or software engineering
- Expert knowledge of technical and software advancements in the gaming industry.
2 other openings