Digital Technology Manager
You will be a key role in bringing our developmentcapabilities to life in support of the development of digital marketingplatforms for our clients. This specific role has a focus on the platform developmente.g. Adobe, Sitecore, Sitefinity, as well as Native Mobile Application, whilelaying the framework for the development and maintenance of long-standing, and high-profileclient.
We will see that you have a desire to work in the creativetechnology services industry with a passion for operational excellence. You thinkambitious but have the clear solution and attention to detail. You should havestrong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work logicallywith your technical and non-technical colleagues.
· Leading and Coordinating with Developers team with a strong passion of team development through clear expectations and objectives management, career development, and smart recruiting.
· Collaborate with the client, solution/strategy, user experience, design, analytics and project management teams to produce innovative, scalable, and effective experiences at the highest possible quality level on-time and on-budget
· Responsible for all delivery of the technology project team on a daily and sprint basis
· Works with project manager on the overall sprint plan, high-level estimating, risk identification, mitigation plans, and scope change documentation
· Works with an architect, if required, to define and implement the overall technical vision
· Engage in the kind-of-agile process to ensure that users stories are immediately actionable, estimated, and understood before they are accepted into a sprint
· Writes and maintains technical requirements, either directly or indirectly depending on the project
· Responsible for team's code quality, adherence to standards (architecture & code), branching strategy, and deployment strategy
· Communicates with all team members in a collaborative environment.
· Uses industry standards and best practices to implement solutions.
· Focuses on developing innovative, scalable, and efficient software.
· Performs root-cause analysis, identifies problem areas, and makes recommendations for improvement.
· Good communication skills.
· Strong problem-solving abilities and an aptitude for learning new technologies
· Must possess interpersonal, group discussion, decision making, conflict resolution, and facilitation skills
· Strong organizational and prioritization skills
· Self-motivated, creative and strong sense of accountability
· Comprehensive experience developing full-featured implementations of Adobe Marketing Cloud, or similar marketing enterprise technology platform, in an agency or start-up environment
· Understanding of OOP concepts, development patterns, computing complexity and algorithms
2 other openings