About our business and your new role
We are a rapidly growing software development company focused on building next generation SaaS solutions for accountants and auditors.
We pride ourselves on building high performance, market leading cloud solutions for our global market with clients in Australia, the UK, Europe and the USA.
We are expanding our development operations building a new multi-disciplined product development team in Bangkok.
You will be a key member of this team developing the Company’s SaaS solutions.
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated team player and be able to demonstrate strong UX/UI design skills backed by a high-quality portfolio of demonstrable experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive and modern company within a very supportive environment.
To be considered for this role you will have the following
· Information Technology or related degree qualifications
· Excellent English communication skills, technical and non-technical
· 3+ years’ UI/UX design experience for mobile, tablet and web applications
· A self-starter, with the ability to accomplish tasks without micro management
· Strong interaction and screen design skills based on user centric design processes with high attention to detail
· Exceptional collaboration, presentation and communication skills to evangelise designs with key stakeholders
· Ability to establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
· Experienced performing user and competitor research and to evaluate feedback and follow this through to design and implementation
· Proficiency with Wireframe, Mock-Up, UI and graphics design tools
· Exposure to the Accountancy Profession and related software technolgies a bonus
· Exposure to .NET, C# and Angular technologies highly considered
As we are looking to attract only the best of the best and we are offering an attractive salary and benefits commensurate with experience and proven skills.
If this is you, then please apply online submitting a covering letter and your resume.
2 other openings