About our business and the role
Build the future of digital workpapers for accounting and auditing!
We specialise in building next-generation SaaS solutions for accountants and auditors. Our global clients are in Australia, the UK, Europe and the USA.
We are award-winning leaders in the software industry.
The business owners have been associated with winning numerous business awards including the fastest growing privately held software company in the United States in 2007, Queensland’s most innovative ICT group in 2008 with the Mincom Award, and Financial Software awards in 2011 and 2012.
We are expanding our development operations building a new multi-disciplined product development team in Bangkok and looking for great talents to join us building brand new greenfield Cloud based solutions.
If this is you:
- Comfortable building production-ready software at all levels of the tech stack.
- Have a strong background in design and implementation of scalable architectures.
- Have a good understanding of algorithms, data structures and design patterns.
- Keen to learn new tools, languages and technologies.
Then MyWorkpapers is definitely the right place for you.
We work in small, diverse teams, each capable of testing and implementing ideas at incredible speeds. We have adopted many cutting-edge technologies, including C#, .Net Core, Entity Framework, SQL Server, Angular, TypeScript, CI/CD, Azure, Azure DevOps, Docker, Kubernetes and Microservices.
The successful candidates will be highly motivated team players and be able to demonstrate strong technical experience and horsepower.
- Design and architect new solutions and products.
- Create robust, scalable, responsive and user-friendly web site using Angular accordingto requirement specifications. .
- Create unit and automation tests to meet the logical and functional requirements.
- Work closely with the product owner to provide technical direction.
- Information Technology, Computer Science or related degree qualifications.
- Excellent English communication skills, for technical and non-technical.
- 3+ years of experience with Angular, Vue or React, HTML5, CSS3.
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET would be a big plus.
- Solid knowledge and hands-on experience of applying design patterns and best practices for software development.
- Have designed and/or developed commercial grade applications would be a big plus.
- Experience with microservices, containerization, Cloud and DevOps would be a big plus.
- Fast learner with top shelf analytical, technical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrable self-initiative with a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Competitive salaries. As we are looking to attract only the best of the best we are offering attractive salaries and benefits commensurate with experience and proven skills.
- Hi-end laptop (Surface Laptop 2) and 2 large monitors provided
- Flexible working hours
- Soft drinks, coffee bar and snacks
- Vacation, public holidays
- Diverse and international teams
- Smart casual dress code
If this is you, then please apply online submitting a covering letter and your resume.
2 other openings