Are you self-motivated person?
Do you love helping your users/customers?
Mega Lifesciences is looking for an Assistant Project Manager (IT) to work closely with Senior IT management team in Factory in a fast paced environment that which offers opportunities to learn, develop and grow to expand your portfolio.
As an Assistant Project Manager (IT), your key tasks are as below:
· Assist in Implementation of projects like LIMS / MES / Chromeleon etc.
· Take self- initiatives, work as part of a team and take guidance from MIS head of factory.
· Provide business solutions training to end users.
· Interface with all levels of users during and post project implementation.
· Assist Project managers and users
· Make sure and manage day-to-day IT operations of assigned projects
· Coordinate & maintain good relationship among team members and other stakeholders.
· Application & System monitoring
· Ability to take new assignments.
Qualification & Experience
Applications are invited from the candidates who meet the following criteria:
· Good command of English
· Good use of MS Office
Skill & Knowledge
The ideal candidate should have a fair knowledge of PL/SQL, Oracle/ SQL databases, and other IT skills. Good command of English and MS-Office and Internet, analytical thinking and communicationskills & problem-solving attitude
If you are eager to make the most of this opportunity, then press APPLY in this job posting OR please send your resume via firstname.lastname@example.org with "Job Application No: HCD/2022/RTH24 - (Applicant's name)"
For further information, please call 02-769 4222 ext. 3019 (K.Time)