Magnetolabs is a Bangkok based Inbound Marketing agency that helps clients attract, convert and nurture their leads with contents, designs, and technologies. Conversion and ROI are our focuses, not short-term buzzes or huge eyeballs. And worry not, despite us being geeks, we can speak human language.
As a Digital Planner, you have to understand that digital (Inbound) marketing is the combination of art and science that helps clients provide great values to their customers and being able to achieve their business goals.
- Plan, develop and execute digital marketing strategy in accordance with clients’ KPIs and goals
- Gather important data and create reports for clients
- Meet with clients to provide analytics and recommendations
- Participate in pitching to win new clients
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the industry’s best practices, strategies, and offerings around digital (inbound) marketing strategy
- Guide, coach, and mentor junior digital planner (for senior position)
- Well organized
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fast Learning and Self-Motivated
- Team player
- Growth mindset
- Comfortable with using technologies (we run our entire company with tools like HubSpot, Slack and many more)
- 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing related fields with strong portfolios for junior position
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing related fields with strong portfolios for senior position
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or a related field.
- Age 25-35 years old, Thai Nationality
- Excellent communication, presentation, and creative thinking skills, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Having a strong knowledge of digital marketing strategy, SEO, social media marketing and media buying (mainly Facebook & Google Ads)
- Having knowledge of blogging (We are an Inbound Company and blogging is one of the ways to reflect that so it would be great if you can write well)
- Proficient in basic tools like Words, Excel, Powerpoint / Sheet, Doc, Present / Numbers, Pages, Keynote
- Professional English proficiency (You should be able to read and writing in English. We know that English isn’t your mother tongue but you should at least be able to communicate in English)
- Specific experience in HubSpot, PR, email marketing, marketing automation, and CRM is a big plus
Perks / Benefits
- Yearly Individual Training Budget (online, live training session, workshop, seminar, books, etc.)
- Company Dinner every month
- Vacation and company outing at least once a year
- Health Insurance
- Health Check Package
- Social Security
- Annual Bonus (based on individual performance and company performance)
- Salary Increasing plan at least once a year
- Transportation expenses
- Boardgames (Power Grid is our most favorite), Nintendo Switch
Where we work?
Our office located at Sethiwan Tower, Pan Rd. 5 min walk from BTS Surasak
See Google Map https://goo.gl/maps/VVomZowbjbbAAVPC8
We have standing desks, canteen zone, coffee maker machine, living area, books area, board games, and Nintendo Switch!
When we work?
Monday-Friday, from 9am to 6pm
We don’t use the clock-in / clock-out system and we are quite flexible. The bottom line is that you have to 1. be self-managed 2. get things done on time 3. be punctual on meetings.
How to apply?
If this sounds right and you want to be the crew to sail the sea, please got this link and apply at Apply Form
You can learn more about Magnetolabs and see other open positions at http://bit.ly/2rN1vnp