· Develop key account plans for assigned accounts; implement account strategy.
· Coordinate the business Key Account strategies and plans with the activities and actions ofother business unit at Key Accounts.
· Be a professional of the CRM System.
· Specifically the incumbent must have an intimate knowledge of the CRM Process & System and understand CRM Salesforce strategies.
· Develop profitable andsustainable sales growth at assigned Key Accounts.
· Acquires new customerto generating new sales leads to the company
· Maintain throughunderstanding of the customers’ end use markets, their important customers, andtheir main competitors.
· Establishand build strong working relationships with business leaders and team members to ensure the successful delivery of services to customers
· Ensureoptimal client feedback to Product Management, Sales Management or other departments regarding product requirements and enhancements.
· Determine customers’ unmet needs and translate internally for adequate follow up.
· Retain and grow your assigned book of business including meeting or exceeding up selltargets.
· Investigate, track and resolve customer and client concerns; identify trends and implement solutions.
· Typically requires Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in Business, IT, or related discipline
· At least 5 years in service provider or SI sales consulting area.
· Experience in service provider or enterprise environment a must and strong knowledge of in CRM Salesforce will be advantaged
· Experiencesin relations to the sales consulting work is a plus.
· A good analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
· Good commands of English
Locus Telecommunication Inc Ltd.
90 CW Tower, Tower B, 19th Floor Unit B1901-02, Ratchadapisek Rd.,
HuaiKhwang,Huai Khwang, Bangkok 10310
Contact Buara Seesuk, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
T. 02-989-3422 and 02-989-3423