Visit our job openings at https://litto.store/careers.
LITTO is an exciting new e-commerce startup based in Thailand with plans for international expansion. We are funded and already have a launched product with rapidly growing users. Our international team has extensive experience in Southeast Asia, US Silicon Valley, and Europe spanning e-commerce, logistics, fintech, crypto, data sciences, AI, and IoT.
Currently we are looking to expand our team and welcome any talent who loves challenges and flexible working culture to join our team.
We are looking for:
As Team Lead, Software Developer you will coach and mentor the team of 5-6 developers and work closely with VP Technology. Our office is located in Bangkok and Nonthaburi (work from home 20-100% available).
- 100,000 - 200,000 + Performance Bonus
- Work From Home 20-100% available (after probation)
- Life insurance and Health insurance
- Freedom and Responsibility
- Learning and Experience with our top-tier multinational team
- Set up and develop full-stack solutions from zero to deployment.
- Evaluate and choose the right technology stack for each different project.
- Work closely with product, operations and customer experience team.
- Monitor key business drivers e.g. data and analytics, automation and software uptime.
- Assign and allocate tasks to dev teams.
- Working closely with VP Technology to set direction.
- Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering (GPA 3.0 or above).
- 3-4 year of experience working in Software House, E-Commerce, FinTech, Startup or similar.
- 1-2 years of experience leading junior dev team.
- Experience in developing, testing and deploying full stack applications from zero to production by yourself.
- Experience in using project management tools (e.g. Jira).
- Server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Cloud services such as AWS, Azure, and Firebase.
- Language: Good communication in Thai and English.
- Visionary. Forward looking. Stay updated with new technologies.
- Team player. Open mind.
To apply, send your CV or Linkedin to:
-- Join us and Let's reshape the future of retail, together. --