Visit our job openings at https://litto.store/careers.
LITTO is an exciting new e-commerce startup based in Thailand with plans for international expansion. We are funded and already have a launched product with rapidly growing users. Our international team has extensive experience in Southeast Asia, US Silicon Valley, and Europe spanning e-commerce, logistics, fintech, crypto, data sciences, AI, and IoT.
Currently we are looking to expand our team and welcome any talent who loves challenges and flexible working culture to join our team.
We are looking for:
Mobile Developer (iOS and/or Android) responsible for creating multi-platform apps for iOS and Android.
- 40,000 - 80,000 THB/month + Performance Bonus.
- Work From Home 50-100% available (after probation).
- Life Insurance and Health Insurance.
- Freedom and Responsibility.
- Learning and Experience with our top-tier multinational team.
- Build mobile applications using native Android or iOS frameworks.
- Maintain existing code base.
- Build reusable code and libraries.
- Build user interfaces designed by UX/UI designers.
- Integrate various APIs from third-parties.
- Debug existing apps components, fix issues and avoid regressions.
- Collaborate with the team of UX/UI designers, testers and other developers.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Pro-actively research and determine industry best practices in software design.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields. (GPA 3.0 or above)
- 2+ years in mobile software development on Android and/or iOS.
- For iOS Developer: experience with iOS SDK, the XCode, and Swift.
- For Android Developer: experience with Android Studio, Java or Kotlin.
- Experience in publishing mobile apps in Google Play or App Store.
- Experience in third-party libraries and APIs.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle.
- Experience in creating complex, maintainable and scalable layouts.
- Front-End stack experience.
- Good written and spoken English.
- Open mind. Team player.
To apply, send your CV or Linkedin to:
-- Join us and Let's reshape the future of retail, together. --