- Direct 3 years' experience as Product Owner
- Good Logic Idea, Initiative of innovation Product
- Working in Agile environment.
We are looking for Product owner, who is able to understand our business requirements and any technical limitations, as well as understand user pain points and need for Mobile and Web application. Then, be a part of product discovery unit to bridge innovation strategies to resolving customer ’s pain point using the mobile application or website which align with the core strategies of Krungsri Group Product owner will also be expected to work as business solution partners for all business entities. Working in a part of product delivery team to lead and provide direction on business requirement compromise with budget, time, and resources
Job description :
- Leveraging the innovation/technology to lead innovative idea and features deep down to execution level.
- Collaborate with stakeholder to discover their business problems and identify product solutions to meet there needs. Summarize into high quality and detailed product requirements and partner with product discovery team and product delivery teams to implement.
- Capture requirements and develop PO deliverables with standards & quality such as: Business objective / Business logic, data, flow / MOM of the meeting / Service Blueprint / Gather requirements / Document requirements / Confirm requirements with all stakeholders
- Develop a deep understanding of your customers, using various tools and methods, continually gather and analyze qualitative and quantitative data to find new commercial insights
- Work closely with Delivery and Marketing team to ensure requirement are delivery and make market impact on time
- Add value to business with business insight/solution/recommendation or workaround to functional design
- Applies disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function
- Compare technical complexity vs. business benefit and prioritize implements to improve business solution.
- Define and monitor objective success metrics for your products.
- Regularly share project status, escalate issues, and develop mitigation plans as needed with stakeholder and Team
- Bachelor's or master's Degree in major Business Administration, Information System, Information Technology or Engineering or related
- At least 3 years of working experience in Product Manager or Product Owner within the field of complex technologies
- More than 1-2 years of experiences in managing team, plan, consult or lead team and resources to work under required directions. Understand the market environments including competitions’ landscape and also related regulations.
- Good understanding of Marketing, Finance Analysis/Planning, Business Development and Project Management. CRM and Data analysis is required.
- Experience working in
- Experience in requirements management and/or process modeling
- A great team player able to work effectively with people.
- Excellent communicator and facilitator with superb spoken, written and presentation skills.
- Comfortable interacting with everyone from Developers to Artist and Executives
- Work Location : Krungsri Ploenchit Office, near BTS Ploenchit ( WFO 2-5 Days / Month)
Good remuneration package will be rewarded and also excellent future career growth opportunity is available for the right candidate
Please submit your application letter, resume stating qualifications and experiences, stating recent & expected salary to the following address:
Human Resources Department
17 Fl., Krungsri Ploenchit Tower, 550 Ploenchit Rd., Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Contact person: Khun Pawinee Kajornkittibaramee
Contact to: T. 082- 694-1564 T. 080-269-7897