Job Description :
· Collaborate with stakeholder to discover their business problems and identify product solutions to meet there needs.
· Summarize into high quality and detailed product requirements and partner with product discovery team and product delivery teams to implement.
· Assists in the implementation of performance improvement strategies, with a specific focus on cross-sell and integration, including the development of competitive analyses, market analyses, product development road maps, market plans, pricing strategies and product line extensions
· Applies disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function
· Integrates industry knowledge and research within product performance area and requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinates and contributes to the objectives of the function and overall business
· Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources
· Compare technical complexity vs. business benefit and prioritize implements to improve business solution.
· Define and monitor objective success metrics for your products.
· Regularly share project status, escalate issues, and develop mitigation plans as needed with stakeholder and Team
· Develop a deep understanding of your customers, using various tools and methods, continually gather and analyze qualitative and quantitative data to find new commercial insights
· Bachelor / Master Degree in major Business Administration, Engineering or related
· At least 3 years of working experience in Product Manager or Product Owner within the field of complex technologies
· Experience working in Agile environment
· Experience in requirements management and/or process modeling
· A great team player able to work effectively with people
· Excellent communicator and facilitator with superb spoken, written and presentation skills
· Comfortable interacting with everyone from Developers to Artist and Executives
10 other openings