ViaBus is Hiring!
ViaBus is a transport-tech startup with a drive in transforming public transit in Thailand with technology. We’ve made impact to over a million lives in over 70 provinces in Thailand and moving forward at an exceptional rate. We’d like to have you join our journey!
◦ Translate business objectives and complex tasks into intuitive designs as appropriate for its context
◦ Lead and collaborate with the entire design team, establish and update design processes
◦ Able to provide insightful and constructive design reviews for the team
◦ Set up and establish design processes for the design team as necessary
◦ Coordinate with business and development teams to deliver designs from concept to handoff
◦ Design for native Android, iOS, and web applications
◦ Strong portfolio of mobile/web app design (preferably 3-6 years of UX/UI experience)
◦ Solid understanding of graphic design
◦ Proficient with Figma (Experience with Nested Components/Symbol, Auto-layout, Variants, Properties, etc.)
✅ Creative problem solver and logical thinker
✅ Able to take on complex projects taking them from concept to handoff
✅ Strong attention to detail
✅ Proactive and passionate about product design/technology
✅ Keeps up with current and upcoming design trends
✅ Familiar with transportation/logistics industry
✅ Familiar with both B2B and B2C UI/UX design
✅ Strong UX writing skills in Thai and English
◦ Hybrid remote work, choose if you’d like to work at the office or at home!
◦ Downtown office, easy access to Siam BTS Station/Samyan MRT Station, a ton of nearby bus routes
⭐️ Perks at ViaBus
◦ Monthly buffet on us!
◦ Flexible hours, Flexible vacation
◦ Casual dress code
◦ Fresh and young environment, open to new ideas and to self-development
◦ Social security (ประกันสังคม)
If making real sustainable impact for the society through innovation excites you, join us. We need people like you.
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
3 other openings