We are looking for a QA Engineer who can provide effective technical solutions that
meet business requirements. You will act as a team player and work closely with
team members in the context of agile, cross-functional and international team. In
this role, you should have a keen eye for detail, passionate in quality and excellent
- Take ownership of the testing process.
- Take an assessment of all business requirements in the project.
- Create test cases, user guide and other required documents.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team to ensure the effectiveness and
quality of the system developed.
- Communicate relevant testing information and track the defect status and
report to project stakeholders.
- Support the project team in the user acceptance process.
Skills And Qualifications
- 4 years or above experience in QA role.
- Solid understanding of software testing methodologies.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Hands-on experience working closely with the development team and
- Be able to keep commitments and take responsibility.
- Have self-learning and self-development capability.
- Self-managing - ability to manage time and prioritization of tasks.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good listening, speaking and writing in English.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Experience in agile or scrum methodologies is a plus.
- Experience in automated testing is a plus.
- Experience in performance testing is a plus.