If You Can LLC- Front-End Developer- Back-End Developer- iOS developer
เราเป็น start up จากอเมริกา ที่เน้นพัฒนา product ระดับ Global เรากำลังมองหาเพื่อนร่วมทีมที่จะมาสร้างทีม สร้าง product ใหม่ๆไปด้วยกัน ออฟฟิศอยู่ใกล้ BTS พร้อมพงษ์ เดินทางสะดวก มีประกันสุขภาพ มีเวลาการทำงานยืดหยุ่น มีโอกาสได้ทำงานกับทีมต่างๆ จากหลายประเทศใน international environment มีการสนับสนุนในส่วนของ training ด้วยในงานแต่ละสาขานะคะ อ่านรายละเอียดของแต่ละตำแหน่งได้จากด้านล่างเลยค่ะ
สนใจส่ง CV มาที่ email@example.com
Front End Developer
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Skills And Qualifications
We are looking for a Backend Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. The incumbent’s primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. The candidate will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by the co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
Senior iOS Developer
Our customers have high expectations for our digital platforms - speed, responsiveness and constant availability. That’s where you come in. You will be designing and implementing optimal solutions to complex problems and to meet critical business needs. Your optimization and performance skills will help IYC and our partners drive better architecture, functionality, and solutions.
We are looking for a Senior Android Developer to join the If You Can mobile apps development team. You will be working on our B2C Protection Suite and B2B Android applications.
- Development of iOS applications and creation and integration with back-end services.
- Work with cross-functional teams that include project management, design team, testers, and other development teams (server, search, content management, and metrics) to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Follow effective design and development practices on the Android platform, and help implement the best (most responsive, most robust/secure, most user-friendly/functional, most network/power-sensitive) applications for IYC.
- Deliver the product, data management, widget, and application designs in emerging technologies and connect them to the diverse back-ends of IYC’s systems either directly or via mobile-proxy code.
- Participate in the development of mobile applications and projects, working with multiple, diverse teams (both onshore and offshore).
- Help design and develop apps with excellent user experience and cognizance of performance, network and power usage, security, code maintainability and time to market.
- Help write reusable components (including business layer, software infrastructure, and UI); follow industry best practices in user-interface design, scalability, new technologies, content management & distribution, and general mobile device application development.
You’ll need to have:
- Have the ability to use and expand your experience
- We work based on VIPE architecture with swift 4.2
- We familiar with interface builder and code generate ui
- Reactive concept is a plus
- We care unit-testing and UI-testing as well as snapshot test
- We love to do code review and teach the other
- Threads and how to debug or mock it
- Experience deploy on App Store is a plus
- CI/CD is a plusAssistant Project Manager / ProjectManager Job Summary
We are seeking a dedicated,organized, and efficient assistant project manager or project manager to joinour team. In this role, you will work with the senior project manager tocoordinate and accomplish the necessary project tasks and requirements.Candidate must have an eye for detail and a go-getter personality, ready tohelp synchronize all the project elements and make them operate successfully. Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Be a voice in the strategic planning phase of upcoming projects.
· Assist Project Manager/Senior Project Manager in the execution of the management plan for assigned projects.
· Help coordinate and manage the project from inception to completion.
· Carry out daily operational tasks in an effective and timely manner.
· Facilitate communications between office and field staff.
· Track and directly report project status updates to Project Manager/ Senior Project Manager.
· Help problem solves the issue and suggests the way to improve the project.
· Organize, file, and maintain all current project documents.
· Enter information into and manage the digital project databases.
· Assist in ensuring compliance with the necessary specifications.
· Coordinate and execute daily administrative tasks.
· Schedule and confirm deliveries to field staff.
· Help create and adhere to project timeline and calendar.
· Maintain positive vendor and client relationships.
· Ensure project adheres to set schedule and is meeting goals of the client.Requirements and Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s in business management, computer science or related field preferred.
· 2+ years experience in project management or software development.
· Knowledgeable in Software development methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall.
· Organized and detail-oriented.
· Skilled collaborator.
· Strong communication skills both oral and written.
· Ability to multi-task effectively.
· Focused and supportive to management at all times.
· Adaptable and calm under pressure.
· Good command of English.
Remuneration/Salary: Competitive salary, plus medical insurance and professional trainings.
"If you can" is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org