We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well. You should be keen in learning new technologies and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, creating dynamic, intuitive, and functional chatbots for customers. This position also requires an individual to be creative, team-oriented, technology savvy, driven to produce results.
- Participate in product design, development, verification, troubleshooting, and delivery of a system or major subsystems.
- Writing project specifications and release documentation and/or all phases of the product development cycle from product definition and design, through implementation including:
-Testing and/or Unit Testing
- Test automation
- Performance analysis
- Critical and/or high visibility customer support
- Deliver resilient, robust and durable designs
- Willing to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department, and company goals
· Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
· Building reusable code and libraries for future use
· Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
· Implementation of security and data protection
· Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science,Information Technology, Computer engineering or related field
· Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
· Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
· Data migration, transformation, and scripting
· Setup and administration of backups
· Outputting data in different formats
· Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
· Good understanding of Agile development experience.
· Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles.
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, especially Git
· Proficient understanding of cloud platform to store, build, deliver, monitor and scale software