"We are looking for experienced IT specialist to work on Major Thai Bank project. It's Digital reinvention projects consisted of series of digital transformation process focus on front-end and back-end application development. Also, to implement on new services, tools, API on Cloud supporting new IT banking solutions.
Project will be managed in Agile way using Design Thinking concept to co-create new IT banking solutions suitable for our client's business requirements.
And using Microservices and DevOps as part of IT Application development..."
Hope its helpful and give the candidates point of viewn on the chance to work on Complex IT Digital project, learning all new tools/services and new IT Banking technology.
Back End/Front End Developer
- Interact with product team, understand business requirements and design technical solutions
- Develop programs for mobile application, web services, and etc. for batch processes
- Perform technical design, develop new programs, modify existing programs, and prepare functional specifications documents
- Analyze program performance during execution using various programming languages and techniques
- Responsible for writing unit test and perform integration tests
- Responsible for troubleshooting and debugging application issues
- Perform code review and follow change management process
- Maintain cutting edge knowledge of current and emerging technologies, industry trends and standards
- At least 2 years experience in Java Back End/Front End programming
- Experience developing within micro-services architecture in Kubernetes
- Experience with DevOps Technology like Jenkins, Travis CI, etc.
- Experience with SOA/web services – REST, JSON, XML
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Possess advanced knowledge of object oriented design and development (OOA/OOD) and data architectures
- Experience working in Banking/ Finacial Service business is a plus
- Intermediate level of English communication
Quick Apply. Go to this link. >> ibm.biz/applyjobs
More Open Positions. Go to this link >> ibm.biz/jobsIBMSD
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Tel. 02 797 4009.
- Line: Add Line “line://ti/p/@scd5522r”. or contact us at 02-797-4009.
- Facebook: Join our page fb.com/CareersatIBMSD or ibm.biz/jobsIBMSD