We need you!
Frontend Developer (Mid - Senior Level)
- Create software with best practice and good standardize.
- Design and create a solution that meets the customer's business needs and to the right point.
- Invent, develop, and sharing Tech Stack, Standard, and Practice to contribute to the core of the team.
- Create and be a part of the team that committed to delivering good software and viable in business to customers.
- Good working process both delivering work to customers and coordination in the team.
- Design and develop software to meet the standards, beautiful and efficient.
- Write a test to make sure the software works correctly.
- Design and develop the Tech Stack, Standard, and Practice in the Frontend section with the team.
- Work with Product Owner and UX / UI Designer to develop software that meets business needs and user friendly.
- 1+ year working experience
- Be able to use these Framework Vue.js, Nuxt.js (or from the React side if you want to learn Vue).
- Be able to do Code Review
- If able to use Storybook, will be an advantage
- Understand UI and UX design of the website (enough to communicate with the Designer)
- Understand the Agile-Scrum process and can Estimate Timeline and Prioritize Frontend related tasks.
Office: HOCCO co.,Ltd.226, 5 floors, VISETSIRI BUILDING, Phaholyothin Road, Samsen Nai Sub-district, Phayathai District, Bangkok, Thailand (next to Sa Nam Pao BTS station, Exit 4)Work time: Monday - FridayBenefit: Work permit, Overtime expense, Annual holiday
If you are interesting. Please send your resume or CV along with Start date and Expected salary toemail: email@example.com
1 other opening