Position: Backend Engineer
We are a tech company building an Advanced Data Platform for FinTech and Startups around the world. We need your help to get all kinds of data into the platform nice and clean to extract valuable insights for our customers.
Location: Remote / Rachathewi (office optional)
Employment Type: Full-time (Remote OK)
- Design and develop an Platform and REST API that turn insights data into actions
- Build and (Unit)test real-time and batch Data processing pipeline using Python
- Build an end-to-end platform that executes complex logics and visualizing the process
- Evaluate and select appropriate data storage (SQL, NoSQL, BigData) for different components.
Technical QualificationFull Stack Engineer / Backend Engineer
- Experiences with software development from frontend and/or backend
- Proficient in Python, Java, or any other OOP languages
- Experiences with Django, Django Rest Framework is a plus
- Knowledge of Python, Pandas, Numpy, and mainstream data processing library is a plus
- Proficient in OOP and REST API Design Pattern
- Proficient in unittesting, mocks, and various types of developer test automations
- Familiar with various types of data storage in ELK, SQL, and NoSQL, etc.
- Familiar with CICD concepts and tools, i.e., git, branching, kubernetes, etc.
- Overall great intuition on how to build a high quality software
- Passion for software development, code quality and test automations
- Great respect for committed deadline (It’s important in financial industry)
Can speak either Thai / English
Hashed Analytic Co., Ltd. is a cloud and data company based in Bangkok with global reach. We help companies around the world create insights and actionable data for their organizations. Our client base is global, spanning from New York, Shanghai, Hong Kong and Bangkok.
Our Technology Team has diverse experience in top tier global companies such as Microsoft, Google and Hedge Fund.