Future Makers is the center of high quality made to order products lengthening from daily life accessories to travel products. We are a forward- looking company that focuses on building all in one solution that is needed for all 21st century business. Currently, we have many channels of distribution all over Thailand including big department stores such as Siam Paragon, Index, and Naiin, and others small retailers all over Thailand. Also, we have a strong foothold in the online marketplace world like shopee and lazada.
Moreover, we are preparing to launch a new website aiming to facilitate e-commerce experiences.
- We love people who are excited and enjoy what they do because we believe this energy is needed.
- In a fast-moving internet industry, those who respond promptly to changes will thrive. If you are a quick learner, this is the place for you.
- We take on challenges everyday. Be motivated, don’t give up easily, and you will be a part of building our successful story.
- We are the team that work closely together to build additional features, functionality and applications to continue our impressive growth
- Develop visioning skills and ability to see the big picture
- Implement and contribute to engineering practices and processes
- Help each other to decide what technologies to use. Everyone is able to propose better ways to do things
- Help develop a new website using modern technologies
- Work in a scrum environment
- self-managed team
- You will get full responsibilities on your task and chances to squeeze all your potential into the work.
- At least a bachelor's degree in any related field, newly graduated is welcome
- Having knowledge and proper experience with modern Web Technologies. Including front-end and back-end languages such as Typescript, React, NextJS, MongoDB, and GraphQL
- Basic knowledge of git and CI/CD
- Technology expertise with insights about technology trends and solutions
- Team-player, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Time management and analytical skills
- Ability to translate requirements into a finished project
- Communication skills to collaborate with teams
- Problem-solving ability
- Having parts in extracurricular in University
- Having projects in github.com
- Have your own Technical Blog Post
- Able to work efficiently by using Keyboard shortcuts
- A Macbook Pro for everyone
- 12 days of vacation each year
- Negotiable salary
- End of year bonus
- Knowledge exchange
- 9:00-18:00 work hour
Location and contacts
Send us your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: K’Trust 0891141658