FlowAccount.com is Thailand’s leading cloud accounting solution for small businesses. We are a SaaS (Software as a Service) company providing an easy to use online cloud business suite designed specifically for Thai small businesses. Our software helps small business owners with core accounting topped with nice and easy to use tools for invoicing, expense tracking with ocr, payroll. Our goal is to make software that helps Thai small businesses save time, improve productivity, and ultimately increase their probability of success. We’re a Thai startup with a young and passionate team.
FlowAccount.com is available on Web, iOS, Android, and OpenAPI platforms.
Our product team consists of passionate individuals who love to innovate new ideas and solutions which in-turn equates to always updating our technology stack. We are always at the forefront of discussing and optimizing technology,innovations so that we can give better values to our customers. We also encourage open-source contributions and write open-source tools ourselves within the company
Our main technology stacks are:
- Angular 9
- Node - Typescript
- C#.NET, Swift, Kotlin, Java-Android
- Serverless Technologies (AWS Lambda)
- Mono-repository (nx.dev)
- Kubernetes and AWS ECS
- MongoDB, MsSQL, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, S3
We do give importance in creating a sharing culture to where knowledge is spread out into the team so everybody can pitch in ideas and innovate solutions. We dedicate half days in a week for this to happen.
Human skills we look for:
- You are a confident communicator.
- You are proactive about ideas and confident enough to speak up when you have an opinion.
- You can participate in developing ideas and have a constructive dialogue with your colleagues
- You strive to be an expert in your chosen field.
- You love to be challenged, in and out of your day job.
- You can understand, refine, and plan the tasks ahead.
- You can contribute to motivating the team.
- You understand how to stay focussed on delivering.
- You are kind and enjoy teaching others.
Why is this good for you?
- The opportunity to join a tech startup and have an impact on how quality products are built for the new world customers.
- The challenge to take on responsibilities, build functionality in sprints, and launch code in-time to serve real users, and get direct feedback from them.
- The opportunity to work with like-minded and dynamic teams.
- The opportunity to develop on scalable infrastructure and varieties of technologies across different cloud platforms and programming languages.
- Opportunity to deep-dive into a complex SASS platform with multiple applications and work on mono-repository work-flow like the way Google, Microsoft, and Facebook do.
- Learn how to deliver to thousands of users in real-time without disrupting their usage.
- Get direct feedback from the founding team.
Technical Skills for this role
- You have a strong knowledge of functional and object-oriented programming.
- You are able to write well-documented, clean code.
- You have experience with package manager (CocoaPod, Swift package manager)
- You have experience with MVVM Architecture and Kotlin Multiplatform
- You have experience with Swift of Objective-C (normally used Swift)
- You are confident in your Git and Github skills.
- You are good and solving problems and unblocking work for your team.
- You have experience with XCUITest and XCTest
Useful skills for this role.
- You have used JIRA and understand what a good workflow looks like.
- You have used code quality tools, ideally github.
- You have contributed to open-source tools or code.You have used at least three library (Firebase, ObjectMapper, RxSwift, Apollo, Realm(Multiplatform), Reaktive (Multiplatform))
Location: FlowAccount Co., Ltd.141/12 11th Floor Unit 12B Skulthai Surawong Tower Surawong Rd.Suriyawong, Bangrak, BangkokThailand 10500
Submit Resume to: email@example.com