FlowAccount.com is Thailand’s leading cloud accounting solution for small business. We are SaaS (Software as a Service) company providing an easy to use online cloud accounting software designed specifically for Thai small businesses. Our software helps small business owners with invoicing, expense tracking, and payroll. Our goal is to make world class software that helps Thai small businesses save time, improve productivity and ultimately increase their probability of success. We’re a Thai startup with a young and passionate team, funded by partners and high growth VCs. FlowAccount.com is available on Desktop, iOS and Android.
Why is this good for you?:
- Opportunity to learn from true innovators and business owner.
- Your works will be recognized, as will your voice.
- You get to work in well funded and fast-growing startup.
- You get to learn new technologies to develop and build software for numerous clients.
- You get direct feedbacks from clients.
- You can work on flexible hours. No Clocking-in. Dress Casually.
- You get to work with founders directly where you can give ideas and discuss freely.
- Work closely CTO and development team to fulfill application requirements.
- Manage IOS application development timeline.
- Progressively responsible for IOS developments.
- Work as a team to achieve IOS application development target.
- Voice in to comments and discuss the change of application for better customer experience.
- Awareness and adjustment for bugs and improvement.
- Experience in Swift programming
- Experience with RESTFul Web Services (either JSON or XML-formatted return data)
- Experience in software version control, e.g. SVN, GIT
- Experience with AutoLayout and third-party libraries such as Alamofire, FacebookSDK, Firebase will be an added advantage.
- Experience with Design Pattern such as MVC/MVVM will be an added advantage.
Skulthai Surawong Tower (40th Floor)
BTS Saladaeng / MRT Silom