FlowAccount.com is Thailand’s leading cloud accounting solution for small businesses. We are a SaaS (Software as a Service) company providing an easy to use online cloud business suite designed specifically for Thai small businesses. Our software helps small business owners manage accounting with easy to use tools for invoicing, expense tracking with ocr, and payroll. Our goal is to make software that helps Thai small businesses save time, improve productivity, and ultimately increase their probability of success. We’re a Thai startup with a young and passionate team.
FlowAccount.com is available on Web, iOS, Android, and OpenAPI platforms.
Our product team consists of passionate individuals who love to innovate new ideas and solutions which in-turn equates to always updating our technology stack. We are always at the forefront of discussing and optimizing technology and innovations so that we can give better value to our customers.
We have a culture of sharing knowledge across the team as well as encouraging team members to pitch innovative ideas and solutions. We also encourage open-source contributions and write open-source tools ourselves within the company
Our main technology stacks are
- Angular 9
- Node - Typescript
- C#.NET, Swift, Kotlin, Java-Android
- Serverless Technologies (AWS Lambda)
- Mono-repository (nx.dev)
- Kubernetes and AWS ECS
- MongoDB, MsSQL, MySQL, Elasticsearch, Redis, S3
Why is this good for you?
- The opportunity to join a tech startup and have an impact on how quality products are built for the new world customers.
- The challenge to take on responsibilities, build functionality in sprints, and launch code in-time to serve real users, and get direct feedback from them.
- The opportunity to work with like-minded and dynamic teams.
- The opportunity to develop on scalable infrastructure and varieties of technologies across different cloud platforms and programming languages.
- Opportunity to deep-dive into a complex SASS platform with multiple applications and work on mono-repository work-flow like the way Google, Microsoft, and Facebook do.
- Learn how to deliver to thousands of users in real-time without disrupting their usage.
- Get direct feedback from the founding team.
DotNet Engineer responsibilities are
- Specialist in C# .NET
- Work as part of a squad developing SaaS platform using Agile methodology
- Work closely with our product and design teams to innovate Solutions
- Work in a trunk-base development process to ensure high quality code with scalable system
- Excellent understanding of Test Driven Development and SOLID OOP Principles
- Hands on experience of MSSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Excellent understanding of git workflow management
DotNet Engineer requirement are
- 3+ years of full stack development experience
- Prior experience in SaaS and or financial services is a plus
- System design/architecture knowledge is a plus
- Experience with Jenkins & AWS is a plus
- The mindset of a hacker, you've got security front of mind
- Experience in A/B testing is a plus
- A proactive and collaborative approach; you love working with people and people love working with you
- You are able to write well-documented, clean code.
- You are good at debugging third-party dependencies and understanding its concepts.
*** If you interested please send your resume to email@example.com