FlowAccount.com is Thailand’s leading cloud accounting solution for small business. We are a SaaS (Software as a Service) company providing an easy to use online cloud accounting software designed specifically for Thai small businesses. Our software helps small business owners with invoicing, expense tracking, and payroll. Our goal is to make world class software that helps Thai small businesses save time, improves productivity and ultimately increase their probability of success. We’re a Thai startup with a young and passionate team. FlowAccount.com is available on Web, iOS, Android and OpenAPI platforms.
Why is this good for you?
Skulthai Surawong Tower (12th Floor)
BTS Sala Daeng /MRT Silom
About your role
· Manage Android application development timeline.
· Progressively responsible for Android developments.
· Work as a team to achieve Android application development target.
· Voice in to comments and discuss the change of application for better customerexperience.
· Awareness and adjustment for bugs and improvement.
You’re the one we want!
· Understanding of Android SDK, Java
· Experience in working via RESTFul Web Services and understanding of JSON or XML
· Experience in software version control, e.g. SVN, GIT
· Experience with 3rd party libraries such as Retrofit 2.0, RecyclerView
· Experience with Design pattern will be an added advantage
· Experienced with MSSQL and Mongo DB will be an added advantage
*** If you interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2 other openings