We are looking for someone who believes in perfection, can meticulously ensure the quality of the product is well-maintained, possesses the willpower to fail newly developed features, and has what it takes to work with the best-in-industry QA Team?
You’ll work as a member of our cross-functional team to ensure that we create a product and architecture that helps the company and our customers. As an experienced QA Engineer, your goal is to take our software testing to the next level and enable automation of our QA processes & testing. If you are this person, then we have an amazing opportunity to take your career to the next level!
With offices in Bangkok, Britain and Ireland, Firecreek is part of Arthur - a rapidly growing and well-funded business in the PropTech sector, offering a cloud-based software solution to a wide range of Property Managers.
Since our launch in 2015, we have a fast-growing presence within the UK market and exciting plans for further global expansion as a result of our recent acquisition by Aareon, the leading provider of ERP software and digital solutions for the European property industry. We currently have over 1,800 B2B clients with over 140,000 rental units, £40m rent processed monthly and 800,000 users from various user groups.
- Maintain the quality of all the products in our portfolio by analyzing business requirements to determine completeness, dependencies and impact on existing product functionality
- Play a leading role in defining the acceptance criteria for new features and ensure test completeness before deploying to production
- Create detailed and comprehensive test plans, test cases, and test executions. We use test management tools like Xray!
- Participate in agile ceremonies like daily standup, sprint planning, and sprint review and provide detailed feedback related to testing activities
- Perform manual testing on modules that are not yet covered with automation
- Identify test cases that qualify as potential automation candidates and automate functional, regression, and integration tests, when suitable
- Identify testing process improvements and lead from the front in defining test strategy
- Use metrics to make sure we deliver great quality and focus our testing in the right areas
- You are self-driven, focused, and like to share knowledge
- Experience with functional and non-functional testing methodologies
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working in Quality Assurance and Software Testing, preferably on a SaaS product
- Minimum 1+ years of test automation experience building and maintaining a test automation framework
- Fundamental understanding of client-server web applications
- Experience testing REST APIs for the web with Postman
- Proficient in SQL (query, inserts, updates, joins)
- Familiarity with ALM tools like JIRA, for bug and task tracking and management
- Familiarity with observability tools, like Grafana and Kibana, for server monitoring
- Familiarity with visual collaboration tools, like Miro and Confluence,for product grooming and backlog refinement
- Prior experience with Load testing tools, like Gatling
- Prior experience with AWS, Kubernetes, and Docker
- Prior experience with CI tools, like Jenkins
- Prior experience with financial and payment systems
With a relaxing office atmosphere, we believe in a work hard and play hard ethos with challenges to your skillset each day.
- Above Market Average Salaries
- Health & Life Insurance
- Social Security
- Annual Medical Check-Up
- On the Job Training and Up-skilling
- Start work before 10 A.M. (Flexible Hour)
- End of Month Entertainment
- Annual Leave 15 days
- Public holidays as announced by the Bank of Thailand
- No stress office atmosphere
- International environment
- Modern work practices with the freedom to be creative
- Little to no overtime, no weekend work
- A 2-minute walk from Saladaeng BTS, lots of food options!
Come and join our friendly and skilled team by sending in your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org