Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Head of Software Engineer will play a key role in the digital transformation/technology team working closely with Design and Architecture team, Product team, Security team to meet business requirement. They are continued growth and success in its Thailand office developing innovative solution to drive the business further to the future. The benefits for this role includes performance bonus and company profit.
- Set technical standards and SDLC processes.
- Understand software delivery in a startup environment balanced with the rigor needed. for sustainable and maintainable products.
- Provide technical and career mentoring for the engineering organization.
- Work with your engineering team and leads to plan and track development of all projects through delivery to production.
- Provide project status information to the Management Team and additional stakeholders.
- Coordinate estimation of operational costs associated with updated/new functionality with our systems organization.
- Use data and feedback from participants and peers to drive continuous optimization of cross functional team structures and software development processes.
- Cultivate a culture of testing and automation throughout the engineering organization.
- Assure that security and accessibility continue to be primary goals in construction of any software.
- Collaborate with partner company teams to assure that we are building scalable, available, fault tolerant software.
- Collaborate with the product engineering management (Design, Product, QA and IT) teamto improve visibility, processes, and communication mechanisms.
- Fullstack software development experience and capability.
- Experience or comfort working with mobile apps.
- Experience with modern data technologies (Kafka), relational database systems (MySQL) and ability to work with large databases.
- Understanding and knowledge of scaling and proven track record of scaling systems.
- Experience with caching systems such as Memcached and Redis are a plus.
- Experience profiling and optimizing code on all tiers of an application.
- Be part of the technology management team to develop various applications (E-Commerce)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related field.
- Exceptional critical thinking and analytical skills, with the ability to quickly understand complex systems and data.
- Experience balancing managing direct reports and making contributions to the software
- Experience providing project visibility to senior management.
- Passion for data driven decision making and continuous process improvement.
- Strong in CI/CD process software development life cycle, source code management and application monitoring.
- Experienced in software product strategy role or head of engineering position.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership and organizational abilities.
- Experienced in leading software engineer team at least 50 people.
- Experienced in deploying web application service.
- Extensive experience with
o Micro-Frontend o CI/CD Configurator
o Language : Golang o Rest API or GraphQL o SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL)& NoSQL(MongoDB)
o Key-Value store : Redis o Cloud computing service
o Microservice structure design o Docker & Kubernetes
o Message Queue : Rabbitmq and Kafka o Server : Kubernetes and Docker
- Previous experience in a startup environment, or a co-founder ofa technology company considered a bonus.
- Fast learner and Can-Do Attitude.
- 15 days annual leave
- Free breakfast and lunch everyday
- Self-development and training fund
- Performance-based bonus
- Office Party & Outing
- Board games hour every Friday
- Flexible working hours
- Social Security Benefit
- Health insurance