Evokehub is a boutique software outsource company that provides software development services to predominately international companies. Evokehub is based in central Bangkok and is foreign owned.
We are looking for the right person to support our international customer to maintain and build out their Java based events management platform. This role will be working in a small team and will communicate with our overseas client to manage, update and build new functionality to their application. The successful candidate will be part of a small dynamic team undertaking exciting software delivery projects for our international customer.
• Work directly with our international client to learn the existing application
• Work directly with our international customer to determine new requirements, technical design and coding
• Defect fixing and performance tuning.
• Create documents to facilitate maintenance of the software.
• Take an assessment of all business requirements in the project and create test cases
• Tracking the defects status and report to project member/stakeholders
• 3 - 5 years of Java J2EE back end experience
• Wildfly 10 or JBOSS AS experience
• Experience with Spring / Hibernate / REST
• Understanding of MVC and modular design concepts
• Worked with one or more databases: PostgresSQL / MySQL / Oracle
• Eclipse framework experience
• Worked with Quasar framework which is based on VueJs
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex system requirements
• Solid English skills, both written and verbal
• 3 - 5 years’ Java experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or any related fields
• Be able to keep commitments and take responsibility
• Have self-learning and self-development capability
• Self-managing. Ability to manage time and prioritization of tasks
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Good listening, speaking, and writing in English
• Health and Dental Insurance
• Annual bonus of 1 months’ salary
• Training and skill development
• Office located at Asoke with easy access to MRT
• International company, small team
• Regular office social activities