The Middleware Engineering team is responsible for common middleware and integration infrastructure that supports communication between multiple enterprise applications and multiple business lines. This role will be responsible for design, development, configuration, problem analysis, deployment, and continuous operational improvement of middleware technologies.The responsibility includes working with internal and external Integration partners in implementing solutions via current or proposed middleware technologies, including Application Servers (.NET Framework), Web Servers, API Gateways, KAFKA, MQ (Message Queuing) and MQTT. Understanding of SOA, ETL Tools and Oracle/MSSQL database will be a plus.
· Gather and analyze requirements from development teams to design, deploy and support of various enterprise middleware technologies.
· Provide technology leadership in Application Servers (.NET Framework), Web Servers (IIS, Apache),MSMQ, MQTT Broker, ETL Tools and Java/J2EE applications.
· Architect, integrate and configure applications to fully utilize the above technologies as well as ETL Tools, ESB (Enterprise Service Bus) and other Middleware technologies.
· Manage and monitor the virtualised API’s and the clients that use them.
· Drive constant interaction with developers, architects, and project managers.
· Enhance Middleware and Integration operating procedures and engineering patterns.
· Experience in creation and maintenance of enterprise-grade application architecture, including SOA and messaging systems like KAFKA, MSMQ, MQTT.
· Experience on ETL Tools and ESB like Pentaho, Apache NiFi.
· Knowledge of API Gateway, Manager and Portal and troubleshooting skills in the API Management and Gateway.
· Ability to apply security,throttling, OAuth 2.0, TLS, certificates, KeyStore, and Trust store for the API platform
· Experience on various web servers like IIS, Apache HTTP Server, NGINX etc.
· XML parsing and XML schema design experience.
· Good Understanding of REST and JSON
· Experience with a scripting language (Java, Python, Shell, Batch).
· Experience with transfer amounts of data to Cloud Storage.
· Good knowledge in TCP/IP networking.
· Excellent Windows/UNIX/Linux skills.
· Experience in troubleshooting production issues and problem solving.
Interested candidate please submit your full English resume withyour current and expected remuneration package APPLY NOW:Recruitment Center - Charoen Pokphand Foods PCL. C.P. Tower 1,21th Floor, 313 Silom Road, Bangrak Bangkok 10500Khun Kasira Tel : 095 365 5402
3 other openings