Job Description :
• Primarily responsible for maintaining the Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of business information and that of its employees and stakeholders.
• Provides the vision and leadership required to develop and execute the cyber security strategy and roadmap to guide the ongoing direction of cyber security posture.
• Measures compliance with policy and effectiveness of cyber security controls as part of assessing the overall cyber security risk posture
• Ensures that cyber security/compliance legal and regulatory requirements are addressed as required.
• Develops and maintains strong internal and external relationships to influence policy, standards, programs, and capabilities to build and sustain a security-conscious culture.
• Collaborates with the Chief Information Officer and associated teams to ensure cyber security considerations are embedded into mobility and innovation initiatives.
• Leads the development of cyber security policies and standards that align to security program and reflect the business needs and regulatory requirement while keeping pace with changes in business objectives, technology, regulation, industry practices and security threats.
• Work closely with the Technology, Cyber Security Compliance team to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
• Leads development of the cyber security risk profile necessary to mitigate overall risk to an acceptable level.
• Bachelor Degree or above in Information Security, Computer Science, Computer
• Age 30-45 years old
• Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
• At least 8 years’ experience in Risk Management, IT Audit, Information Security, Information Technology
• CCCSO, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CCFP and/or other information security certifications.
• Understanding of security requirements for Sarbanes-Oxley, ISO certifications, data privacy laws, PCI and cybersecurity frameworks.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high level of personal integrity.
• Able to work at Chaengwattana
**Interested candidates, please submit your CV to email@example.com
3 other openings