Job Description :
• Design, develop, test, deploy and technical documents. (Front-end & Back-end)
• Work closely with development team to meet business requirements.
• Write unit tests and automated tests.
• Analysis and solve in Incident & Problem Management Process.
• Creating and maintains servers/databases.
• Research to demonstrate best practice in software development.
• Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related fields.
• Age 30-45 years old
• At least 5 years’ experience in Software Development, Programming or Coding. • Able to work with vary method such as waterfall, agile (scrum).
• Knowledge in Test-Driven Development (TDD)
• Can work under pressure, strong communication & negotiation skill, self-learning, self-motivate.
• English language proficiency (speaking and writing) is a plus
• Able to work at Chaengwattana
**Interested candidates, please submit your CV to email@example.com or apply online at http://job.cpall.co.th
3 other openings