Job Description :
- Design and implement highly scalable ELK (ElasticSearch, Logstash, and Kibana) stack and ElastiCache solutions.
- Build reports using APIs that leverage ElasticSearch and ElastiCache.
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation related to Vehicle Audit related activities –Schedule, Feature Validation Report, Status of defects.
- Create indexes and analytics on ElasticSearch data.
- Work with stakeholders to analyze requirements, clarify design dependencies, create test plans, support functional and non-functional activities.
- Represent team in various Vehicle Audit related meetings – Planning, Scheduling , Status, Defect review, monitoring, etc.
- Bachelor/Master Degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- At least 5 years’ experience in software development, full implement of ElasticSearch.
- Experience in architecting, designing, developing solutions using the ELK stack.
- Experience in architecting data structures using Elastic Search and ElastiCache.
- Proficient in elastic query for data Analysis.
- Can work under pressure, strong communication & negotiation skill, self-learning, self-motivate.
- Strong/Excellent in English skills (Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing)
- Able to work at Chaengwattana
**Interested candidates, please submit your CV to email@example.com
3 other openings