- Building - Handling the full life cycle of fully-fledged AI applications from scratch (customer / research requirement) to execution and deployment
- Assessing - the effectiveness and accuracy of data sources and data gathering techniques and values of AI projects to impact business and deploy to practical (actionable results) and related with mathematic science.
- Researching - Staying current with the latest research and technology trends to improve our algorithms and future-proof our solutions.
- Optimizing - Improving existing Machine Learning software while optimizing the performance of models targeting different hardware
- Deploying - Deploying models to cloud technologies while maintaining our existing infrastructure.
- Bachelors / Master Degree in Computer Science, IT, MIS, Engineering, finance, accounting information system or related fields
- Age : 28 - 45 years old.
- English language proficiency (speaking and writing) is a plus - 3-5 years of Ai Engineer/Data Engineer.
- 3-5 years of full-stack software experience.
- 3-5 years of retail business or finance or logistics experience.
- Proficiency knowledge of a back-end programming language such as (Python/Java/NodeJS/C# knowledge is a plus)
- Proficiency in one or more frontend framework, preferably React
- Proficient understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and responsive design
- Proficient understanding of cross-platform compatibility issues and ways to work around them and can deploy Ai coding, big data in cross-platform
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests Big Data
- Practical experience with cloud-native application development with one of the major cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure) and can deploy them into private/public/hybrid cloud.
- Understand and Experience container service such as Dockers, Kubenestes.
- Experience with Big data platform: Hadoop, HBase, Spark, Kafka and so on.
- Ability to work well under pressure and tight timelines.
- Experience with Linux/Apache/Windows Server/IIS Web Services.
- Solid technical understand of programming styles, frameworks design patterns and unit testing.
- Experience developing one of mobile or web platform.
- Able to work at Chaengwattana in next year
**Interested candidates, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online at http://job.cpall.co.th
3 other openings