Working at Amity is an exciting opportunity to step up your career and work in one of the coolest and fastest-growing tech scale-ups in the market.🔥We are backed by leading VCs and we raised more than $30M to date. Since our founding in 2020, we went to 4 to 250+ employees (with over 27 nationalities 🌏), 1 to 4 offices (Bangkok, London, Milan and Miami) and 0 to 100+ global clients, including leading companies such as Unilever, Pernod Ricard, Air Asia, Kaizen Gaming and more.
Our platform - the Amity Social Cloud - allows companies to easily transform their existing apps into social networks by adding ready-to-use social components such as chat, like buttons, user profiles, social feeds and video stories. Built on top of this, we provide an employee communication platform, called Eko, aimed at allowing enterprise’s to reach all of their staff, no matter their size, location, industry or distribution of staff.
For more information about AmityEko visit https://www.amityeko.com/!
- As a Cloud Engineer at AmityEko, you will be an essential part of helping products become more stable and reliable. As a fast pace growing product, you will work closely with the Backend team to implement and manage new technologies. You will also maintain a variety of technologies especially in AWS cloud and infrastructure as code that will have direct impact to development and delivery process improvement.
How do we work?
- We value efficiency and are always looking for ways to improve our tech stack to provide the best experience to our users. Our commitment to the latest developments in React, Mobx, Node.js, and native iOS and Android frameworks allows us to iterate quickly while providing a clean, maintainable architecture that's a joy to develop on.
- We put emphasis on the quality of the code, where each piece of the code will require unit tests and will be reviewed by at least two other backend engineers before merging any change.
- Join our DevOps team with different experience, from new grads to expert level, working on-site in our Bangkok office and helping actively in our DevOps adoption.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Resolve customer-reported issues while working closely with other cross functional teams
- Provide feedback to Engineering for improving the product quality and reliability
- Manage your own schedule of cases, which includes determining priority levels and sometimes negotiating and setting expectations with customers
- Document relevant information and ensure that the customer is communicated with in a timely manner regarding the overall progress of their issue and treated with the highest degree of respect
- Drive operational excellence through quality closures and proper escalation of issues
- Maintain and improve system monitoring and observability
- Deploy and maintain cloud resources using Infrastructure as Code tools and techniques
- Deploy and maintain services in Kubernetes including custom Helm charts
- Provide scripting and ad-hoc request for business reports;
- Be on call for pager duty alerts when there are system issues escalated;
Your ideal profile:
- 3 years+ hands on Linux administration experience, we mostly use Ubuntu
- 3 years+ cloud experience (AWS, GCP, Azure experience is a plus)
- 2 years+ IaC and configuration management experience, Terraform and Ansible experience is a plus
- 2 years+ CI/CD experience, we use Jenkins but are moving to GitLab CI, CircleCI, ArgoCD
- 1 years+ Kubernetes experience, EKS experience is a plus
- 1 years+ MongoDB experience, self-hosted for now
- Good communication skills in English
What’s in it for you: