We are looking for system/business analyst who is responsible for providing project management in assigned area(s) of responsibility, which includes technical analysis, design, installation, maintenance, and modification of broad, complex computer systems. Typical responsibilities include: maintaining software systems; performing system problem solving; meeting with users to define business needs; performing project management; serving as a team leader; and, supervising lower level information technology staff.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering, IT or any other related fields.
- At least 3 years working experience in software development and related fields.
- Hands on experience with software development and documentation.
- Solid knowledge of business information systems.
- Familiar with web technology and programming languages.
- Ability to explain technical details.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Familiar with C#.NET, JAVA, HTML and CSS is s plus.
- Ability to communicate in English.
- Open minding and willing to learn new technologies.
- Sense of emergency.
- Can-Do Attitude & Good service mind.