We are looking for a smart and energetic Software QA & Tester!
CLEVERSE is a Venture Builder. Our team builds several tech companies in various industries, from media, advertisement, music, logistics, insurance, property, and data analytics.
For us, creating a company is just a means to an end. We believe that a profitable business is an enduring vehicle to drive impact. What Cleverse aims to do best is combining these 3 elements: technology, design, and business to create a product that can make those impacts.
One of our core values is Growth. And that reflects in our continuous investment in people. We keep challenging our team to find their next steps and help them grow to the new height or explore new capabilities. That's why we love people who can give and receive honest feedback, and tirelessly wanting to learn.
Job Descriptions and Responsibilities
- Take ownership of product quality
- Communicate to Product Manager that user stories are deployed and tested in prod
- Review and evaluate product requirements, users flow, system designs
- Identify risks, issues, or potential defects in any phase of the product development life cycle
- Create test strategies, test script, and test ideas from product requirement
- Develop automated tests for Mobile App, Website and API
- Execute end to end testing before launching the product
- Perform Regression testing during weekly and monthly releases
- Defect management during all phases of testing
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, IT, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in Software Product Testing
- Experience in User Acceptance Testing is an advantage
- Understand the fundamental of the test level ex. UAT/UI/API
- Having programming skill is an advantage
- Good personality and skill to solve with day to day problems
- Fast learner and willing to contribute and work as a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible hours
- Group insurance
- Annual health check-up
- Health care plus benefits ex. dental fee, eye care expense
- Hyper-growth startup environment
- Snack, beverage, coffee, and tea
- Pingpong, Nintendo Switch, board game, and other activities
- Company outing