· Help define and manage project scopes,schedules, resources and deliverables with related stakeholders in order toachieve business objectives
· Manage and track all the tasks and keep theproject within timeline and resources
· Lead meetings related to project and actingas the main point of contact for scheduling, facilitation and record all keydecisions and discussion items of meetings
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams and ensure that all partiesreceive an appropriate direction/information.
· Monitor and report project progress tostakeholders and management
· Identify critical points and issues in theproject, defining potential measures as well as ideas for solutions, initiationfor risk and escalate issues to management.
· Bachelor or Master’s degree in Project Management, Engineer,Business Administration or related fields
· Strong working knowledge of MS Office (Powerpoint, Excel, Word, Project Management)
· Certified PMP, Agile Project Management is aplus
· Proven working experience in projectmanagement
· Solid organizational skills includingattention to detail and multitasking skills
· Excellent in business writing, effectivecommunication and presentation, interpersonal skill, stakeholders managementskill, analytical skill, problem-solving skills and follow-up with sense of urgency
For the further discussion please contact
Tel : 02-658-6614 / 090-901-3821
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
9 other openings