Location: BTS Chit Lom Area. / Chiang Mai
Software engineers are responsible for designing, developing, and providing software packages, makingthem ready to be deployed on the production cloud server with Kubernetes/OpenShift. The design must be reliable and scalable as the Microservice architecture concept. Software Engineers must ensure that the software is built with high-quality standards and pass automated testing from QA. The role requires strong technical skills, excellent software engineering skills, and familiarity in SCRUM/Agile environment.
- Deliver high-quality software, meet all the requirements, and within a reasonable timeline. Support integration/production incident investigation with timely resolution.
- Work closely with Product Owner and Scrum Master in SCRUM Methodology to deliver market neededbanking products.
- Experience in software development using Java with Spring Boot
- Understand web service and its related technologies, REST, JSON
- Good understanding of Microservice architecture
- Knowledge practices in using or building CI/CD with Jenkins
- Familiar in software development on Cloud (e.g., AWS, Google Cloud) with Spring Cloud
- Experience in working with SQL/NoSQL Database (e.g., MySQL, MongoDB)
For the further discussion please contact:
Tel : 02-626-7989
Email : Jirapong.email@example.com
7 other openings