· Continually improve the quality of CJD’s iOS/Android APP, contribute to updates testing,defect tracking, software release, etc.
· Evaluate product requirements, system design and application codes, provide method ofimprovement.
· Coach and train the quality assurance team as well as the scrum teams on effective qualitypractices, including test driven development.
· Explore and define test techniques and test tools to support team to deliver best qualityof product.
· Ensuring users' experience will be continually maintained or improved.
· Work closely with Product Teams to drive Quality upstream across products.
· Define Quality Metrics and Implement measurements and bring continuous improvements.
· Promote and monitor projects, provide technology solutions according to products feature.
· Bachelor’s degree or above in computer science or related field.
· 8+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance.
· Ability to code in any programming language.
· Experience in mobile testing, APIs testing.
· Knowledge of Automation and Continuous Integration/Delivery architecture (Jenkins, Git orrelated technologies)
· Experience designing and building automation frameworks
· Demonstrated expertise in black box and grey box testing methodologies, experience withstandard QA and development tools
· Experience working in Agile environment.
· Skilled inself-taught and problem solving.
· Detail-focused, motived, good at teamwork.
· Strong communication, collaboration and analytical skills
· Good command of English.
· Experience of fintech, securityand performance testing is a plus.
· Working Experience
o Five-day work week
o Flexible working hours
o Mobility working space
o Oversea business trip
o Life insurance
o Medical insurance
o Dental insurance
o Fixed bonus
o Performance bonus
Please note that we will get in touch with shortlisted candidates only.
7 other openings