Cartrack islooking for candidates that can join our growing team as a Full Stack TechnicalLead. We are creating revolutionary platforms that will change theindustry. We have 1+ million subscribersand are seeking passionate people with relevant experience to help deliverworld-class software solutions to our clients. To be successful in this position the candidate must work well in a fast-pacedenvironment, someone who can work on both the back-end and front-end of systems.
You will have theopportunity to work with some of the brightest global subject matter expertsthat are transforming the automotive industry across Fleet Management, AssetManagement and Insurance Telematics solutions.
You are: A Full Stack Developer to produce scalable softwaresolutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for thefull software development life cycle, from conception to deployment. As a FullStack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-endcoding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries.
You should also be a team player with a knack forvisual design and utility, we’d like to meet you.
· Responsible for building and enhancing features for internal CRM project
· Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
· Consume GraphQL API to communicate with API servers
· Build and implement modern, user-friendly features and applications with a mobile responsive design
· Analyze reported bugs and problems, optimize application performance
· Introduce new technologies into the team based on fit and suitability to deliver a solution
· Manage existing software developers
· Thai Nationality with fluent communication in English to liaise with regional team mates.
· Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
· A recognised Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
· Excellent in problem solving and analytical skills
· Strong ability in business software development and project management
· Familiar with CRM sales features and developing sales tools
· Good knowledge of web development foundations like HTML5, CSS3
· Experience with GraphQL, Node.JS or mobile application development is a plus
· Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UXdesign
· Ready to pick up new technologies!
Working location: Bangna
Working Time: Monday - Friday, 08:30-17:30
Salary Budget: Open for discussion
Interested candidates please apply via this site or send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please contact 02-136-2926