· Define project scope and determine available resources
· Provide adequate resource within budget to perform Project control.
· Manage team with software development lifecycle such as waterfall, agile and package implement
· Planning work breakdown schedule with priority and timeline management
· Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks
· Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriateverification techniques
· Track project progress, analyze and control the successful completion project with delivery on-time
· Review and approve project document.
· Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
· At least Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineer, or a related field
· At least 4 years of experience in Project Manager role
· Strong familiarity with software project management tools, methodologies, and best practices
· Good interpersonal and multi-tasking skills
· Good working knowledge of project estimation techniques.
· Have knowledge of business at least one business
· Experience project on Web basePlatform
· Experience with relational databases as SQl Server
· Experience with popular frameworks as .Net framework
· Good written and read English document and email
· If you have PMP, CSMP or related certificate will be given special consideration
4 other openings