- Work with clients based in the United States and meet with them on a Pacific Time work schedule
- Identify problems and work through potential solutions.
- Contribute to design thinking and idea generation activities.
- Create user journeys, jobs to be done, user flows, and wireframes.
- Partner with product managers to write, facilitate, and analyze user research.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team of designers, product managers and engineers to build and ship designs.
- Create high fidelity prototypes in collaboration for use in design demos, research studies, and client presentations.
- Partner with product and copy writers to ensure all UI copy meets brand standards.
- Professional experience designing tech products supported by a solid portfolio.
- Good English communication skills
- Experience with and skills within the whole design process: from user research to final designs for implementation.
- Curiosity and seeking understating - asking questions, probing deeper, and seeking out creative solutions to user problems.
- Able to clearly articulate your thoughts and rationale behind design choices.
- Continued education and research into UX trends and current design strategy and technologies.
- Professional written and interpersonal skills when communicating with customers and clients.
- Experience working in an agency environment or doing client work.
- Prior remote work/distributed team experience.
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Figma, Invision, Miro, Adobe creative suite.
- Eager to learn and grow in a dynamic company and with a team of talented professionals.
Salary up to 35k - 100k baht depending on experience
Please send us your English language resume and portfolio to brightdolphinsHR@gmail.com
Work: Monday - Friday (work remotely)
3 other openings