- We are looking for highly-engaging student interns with an outgoing personality that have an outstanding academic record of achievement and demonstrated leadership abilities, passionate and intelligent candidates who are analytical, have an insatiable curiosity and are quick learners committed to helping to further Box24's vision and mission.
- Solid technical and analytical skills, along with sharp technical acumen
- Excellent leadership and communication skills, along with a passion and aptitude for technology
- Ability to quickly adapt to new projects and work on a diverse team
- Effectively work in an extremely fast-paced, dynamic environment
- The position requires the individual to work collaboratively with colleagues, peers and managers.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or other related fields
- Quick learner with proactive nature
- Can provide samples of code from past student projects or other sources
- Basic knowledge of electronics, IOT devices and/or Arduino
- Good command of English (interview will be in English)
- Attractive salary above industry average
- Employee saving fund
- Social security fund
- Health insurance
- Annual leaves
- Multi-cultural environment with great opportunities to learn
Box24 Co., Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.