- Applies technical workflows for image processing, detection and tracking, full-motion-video analysis, or object recognition.
- Works with large and complex data sets, comprising but not limited to, texts, images, and geo-locations.
- Develops and evaluates AI models for different use cases in continuous delivery environment.
- Designs new data sets and preparing data for new applications.
- Extends and maintains AI automation in the organization.
- B.Eng. in Physics, Astrophysics, Geophysics, Engineering Physics, Applied Mathematics, Astronomy, Computer Science, Data Analytics, Geospatial Analytics, Remote Sensing, Information Science, Image Processing, or related technical field.
- Intellectual curiosity and desire for continuous learning
- Strong scientific background
- Skilled and innovative problem solver
- Comfortable adapting to a wide variety of roles to support different types of technical projects
- Proficient in Python/Numpy, C/C++, or Matlab
- Ability to learn and apply software packages and tools as needed.
Work Location: BTS Sanaampao Exit 4
Interested applicants may submit resume and past work portfolio at firstname.lastname@example.org.